It’s hard to fix what you can’t see. That’s as true for transducers and acoustical systems as it is for automobiles. The state-of-the-art measurement tools by Klippel GmbH allow you to see vibrational behavior on a microscopic level while operating under real world (large signal) conditions. Armed with the perfect clarity afforded by micro and macro analysis you will be able to design and build better performing, more consistent and more cost effective products than your competitors.
KLIPPEL provides measurement instruments for designing and manufacturing of loudspeaker drivers, audio systems, micro-speakers and more:
- Large signal analysis – identifies root causes of phenomena th
at limit acoustical output and generate distortion
- Linear, nonlinear and thermal modeling – aids in the design of smaller, light-weight and cost-effective speakers
- Parameter measurements – combines lumped parameter modeling with finite element analysis
- Vibration and radiation analysis – generates optimal directivity characteristics
- High speed 100% testing – to detect defective units (e.g. rub & buzz and many other defects) in a noisy production environment
Warkwyn is Klippel GmbH’s North American sales and support agent. Call on us if you would like to learn more about Klippel tools and costs.