It’s hard to fix what you can’t see. That’s as true for transducers and acoustical systems as it is for automobiles. The state-of-the-art measurement tools by Klippel GmbH allow you to see vibrational behavior on a microscopic level while operating under real-world conditions. Armed with the perfect clarity afforded by micro and macro analysis you will be able to design and build a better performing, more consistent and more cost effective product than your competitors.
KLIPPEL engineers and manufactures measurement instrumentation for the designing and manufacturing of loudspeaker drivers, audio systems, micro-speakers and more:
- Large signal analysis – identifies root causes of phenomena that limit acoustical output and generate distortion
- Linear, nonlinear and thermal modeling – aids in the design of smaller, light-weight and cost-effective speakers
- Parameter measurements – combines lumped parameter modeling with finite element analysis
- Vibration and radiation analysis – generates optimal directivity characteristics
- High speed 100% testing – to detect defective units (e.g. rub & buzz and many other defects) in a noisy production environment
Warkwyn is Klippel GmbH’s exclusive North American sales and support agent. Call us if you would like to learn more about Klippel tools and costs.